Sunday, December 14, 2008

Coming Back

Hello friends!  Greeting from Camp Victor in Ocean Springs, Mississippi!  We've arrive safely at this building covered with what I assumed to be graffiti, but in all actuality, they were just a great number of murals.  It's been pretty great so far, we've had some time to explore the camp and explore the city a little bit and I'm mucho mucho excited about being here.

Tomorrow we're heading back to New Orleans, partially to check out all the stuff we haven't been able to see since we've always gotten to the French Quarter at dark, but also as a way of reconnecting with the work/people we did last year.  I'm so excited to head back through the Musician's Village and see all the beautifully colored homes.  I can't wait to explore the lower 9th ward and check out the first few houses of Brad and Angelina's Pink Project.  It'll be exciting to be back where we were, and see some progress (hopefully) on the village.  This trip will be really good for reconnecting, and I'm so happy to have the opportunity to serve others

This is me writing about Mark.  Now he really has a reason to worry about me blogging about him.  

I'll be checking in at some point later this week, most probably after a day or two of work.  Have a wonderful day today :)
-Tasha

2 comments:

Mark B said...

Thanks Tasha. I'll try and keep my apprehension about your blogging in check. Glad you made it safely.

Mark

Mark B said...

Of course, you could be referring to the other Mark . . .