Sunday, December 14, 2008

I-75 to I-71 to I-65 to I-10

We made it to Ocean Springs in one piece after a 15.5 hour trip (including stops) at 6 p.m. local time. After grabbing dinner at The Mellow Mushroom, we got ourselves settled down at camp for the night. Some scenes from the day:

This is the view from where I am sitting right now in the game room of Camp Victor. Brian, Jason, Mark and Tasha playing movie trivia scrabble perhaps?


Got to see an amazing sunset on I-10 West during the drive down here. It was wonderful to see the sun again...not quite as wonderful (but still welcome) to feel the humidity.


Filling up the van with gas at a stop in Alabama...across the street was a giant water tower in the shape of a peach. Yes, we are that corny.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Love the picture of Tasha and the peach - it is just peachy-keen!

Hope all is going well.

Sunset pictures are beautiful.

The Mailroom Manager